Thursday, August 26, 2010
good stuff and bad stuff about college
The first week of college is very very hectic. Between buying a bunch of supplies and finding where I need to go, I was stressed by the end of the day. The first time I went to Photography 1, I found out that it's a class that uses a film camera, of which I did not own. The supplies I have to buy for that class are freaking outrageous. The paper is over 50 dollars a pack, and the film is about 30 dollars, and everything else is about 30-40 dollars. r-e-d-i-c-u-l-ou-s. But I like all of my classes. I havent gotten past my shyness factor yet and talked to anyone, (making friends) but hopefully I will soon. My Figure Drawing class is the one I like the most though. We got to draw from a live model on Wednesday, something I had never done before. It was really cool. But one thing I'm going to have to work on is sketching. It's how I've drawn for over 10 years, and we arent allowed to sketch things in that class. But, I know I'll get the hang of it eventually. Now I know where everything is, where all of my classes are, and I'vve finally ordered all of my supplies. :)
Labels:
college
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment